Wednesday, February 18, 2009

bun co also bun ko

n. pl. bun cos also bun kos
A swindle in which an unsuspecting person is cheated; a confidence game.
tr. v. bun coed also bun koed, bun co ing also bun ko ing
To swindle.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth EditionCopyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

So this is what I do once a month? I get together with unsuspecting people to swindle them? Or is it just a confidence game? Oh wait, it's a confidence game played while swindling unsuspecting people. What Fun co!

Kidding aside, this IS so much fun! I look forward to each month. Getting together with these awesome, funny ladies is a joy! I always leave with my (face) cheeks and sides so sore from laughing! Here are a few pictures taken last week by Debby:





No comments: